Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How do I sat the time on mt vivofit2 thank you

Customer Question

how do I sat the time on mt vivofit2 thank you
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If the device key isnt working. Do you have the vivofit synced to a computer, or a smart-phone?

If so, verify your computer or smartphone has the correct time showing.. And then download and install the newest version of garmin connect or garmin express on your phone or computer. The page below will walk you through the process.

https://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/case.faces?caseId={742c13d0-fb09-11e3-c98c-000000000000}

Once you have the newest software installed, and you sync the Vivofit with your phone or computer, it will synchronize the correct time from y our computer or phone.

if you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know~

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.