Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I am looking GPS system that has blue tooth and reverse

Customer Question

I am looking for a GPS system that has blue tooth and reverse parking camera ?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What you are looking for is the full featured garmin 2700 series. http://amzn.to/22sSH4a

That link has the same device youd get on the garmin page, but at an 80$ savings. It includes the backup camera. And the 2798 unit itself has bluetooth, voice navigation and can link to your smartphone. Its a bit more expensive then the mid tier units by garmin. Thats to be expected though since the backup feature is new and in demand.

As far as choosing other brands besides garmin, id strongly recommend going with Garmin. They are easier to find parts for, easier to repair under warranty should they fail, and garmin is one of the more reliable GPS brands and map makers period.

If you have further questions or concerns, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.