Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a Garmin nuvi 2595 LMT. I would like to send it back.

Customer Question

I have a Garmin nuvi 2595 LMT. I would like to send it back for repair. I can not get it to charge. I tried 2 different cords and it will not charge.
Can you tell me what to do and where to send it.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The AGE of the device?

2) WHEN this issue first began?

3) WHEN did the device last operate SUCCESSFULLY?

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If you call this a reply it is a joke. I told you I did not want your service or be charged for it. I will be contacting my bank Monday as you have already charged my card. I do not want your free service or any service. Make sure I get a credit or I am going to our fraud department about you charging my card for something I did not want. All you did was aske additional questions.Linda Bladen
Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.

Linda,

We experts here at Just Answer ask questions to get additional detail, to be able to give you exact steps to help you resolve the issue. We can only see posts that are made to this page, and do not control any other part of the system (such as billing). In summary, we are users of the site - just like you.

So if you are concerned about anything other than your device questions, you can address those via the help link that is on almost every screen here, or in your "My Account" link.

Once you have any issues having to do with the operation of the site, please feel free to come back and continue here OR post a new question.

In the mean time, I will opt out of your question.

Take Care, Greg A.