Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I bought a S6 fully charged it ,I think and it has never

Customer Question

Customer: I bought a S6 fully charged it ,I think and it has never
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have not been able to open it at all I still see a green with the number 445 on the screen, which was there when I bought it Thanks
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to GPS Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no dont worry I will contact the shop and let them sort it out, Thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Is this an approach S6, a galaxy S6, or something else?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
An Approach S6
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like you will need to do a master reset.

The reset will erase club averages calculated on the Approach G5.

Club averages must be manually deleted from each club on the Approach G6.

Scorecards will not be deleted on any of the devices.

To perform the master reset:

1. Power Approach off
  2. Press and hold on the upper left corner of display
  3. Power device on while still maintaining pressure on display
  4. Release upper left side of display when Do you really want to erase all user data? message appears
  5. Touch Yes

The Approach is now reset. Leave the device outside with a clear view of the sky for up to 20 minutes to acquire satellite data.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Garmin.