Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

When I turn my golf buddy on it comes up no sdcard please

Customer Question

when I turn my golf buddy on it comes up no sdcard please check again and then it shuts down in 25 seconds first time this has ever happened can you tell me whats wrong this is only three years old
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What model Golf Buddy is it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
golf buddy platinum
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

There might be a microSD card in it, in the slot at the bottom.

Can you see if you can locate that card and try to REMOVE it. Once you have please reinsert it.
You should do this with the power OFF, and then power it back on again.

You should also be able to push IN on the card to have it "eject" slightly, then pull it out all the way to remove.

Once it is out put it back in until you feel it click in place.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Golf buddy.