Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

How do I change the language on an e trex 10

Customer Question

how do I change the language on an e trex 10
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your device.

Since the language is showing in something you don't understand, let me give you a link to a video that shows a few of the "Settings" for the device (including language). Just know that the system setup icon should always be the same, and the "position" of where the language selection should always be the same (3rd from the top in the main settings menu).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukGzwdeVcHY

Please give that video a look and then see if you can find the SAME settings on your device - as shown in the video - and select the ENGLISH language.

Let me know if you have any trouble at all or any other questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)