Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

How do I set up my new 64st to track. In other words, what

Customer Question

How do I set up my new 64st to track. In other words, what buttons in what sequence?
I bought the Garmin lithium batteries--how do I take them apart to recharge them in my charger?
Is there a source available that provides step by step instruction in my gps. The little quick start manual doesn't do it for me.
Thanks. Richard
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any trouble you are having with your new device.

Based on your questions, may I ask if this is the first Garmin device you have owned or used?

Can I also assume that you have NOT found the FULL manual for this device yet (online)? If not, let me give you a link to the electronic (PDF) version of that manual.

Click here --> FULL Manual

Please let me know if this is your first Garmin device and if you have any trouble getting and viewing that manual.

NOTE: You will NOT want to take apart the battery pack, as you should find a "battery type setting" in the manual (either full or the quick guide), that will allow you to charge the battery while it is inside the device.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)