Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Can you convert garmin maps to work with Pioneer Nex series

Customer Question

Michael, can you convert garmin maps to work with Pioneer Nex series car radios?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. This will not work and is not possible. These are two different companies with their own satellites. To use Garmin maps you need a device that can acquire Garmin satellites yours can not do that and there is no way to make it. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your nex.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Freddy, is there any other option that can be used with NEX. to get maps for my area?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

There may be updates you can install from a disc if there is to order the disc you would need to call this number to get them 1-***-***-**** If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your nex.