Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

HOW DO I UP GRADE THE MAPS ON MY NUVI 2555LMT AND WHAT IS

Customer Question

HOW DO I UP GRADE THE MAPS ON MY NUVI 2555LMT AND WHAT IS THE CHARGE TO DO SO
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

May I ask the AGE of your device and if it is in good operational condition (still works, battery charges fully, etc.)?

Also, do you still have the USB cable that came with the device - to be able to connect to a computer?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE SUPPLIED ALL THE INFORMATION ASK FOR BUT CANNOT CONNECT. DON'T KNOW WHY SO I TRY LATER ON A DIFFERENT COMPUTER
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

If this is your FIRST time on this system, you may want to log out of your account here, then log back in, or even close down the browser you are using and then log back in.

But I do recommend using the SAME COMPUTER to log back in, as that seems to work best (in my experience).

The try to respond to the original questions in the edit box below, and then click the SEND or REPLY button, to send that information to me.

I will paste my questions again below.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)