Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I just received a message from Garmin in reference to

Customer Question

I just received a message from Garmin in reference to updating my maps. I plugged in my system
to the Nuvi memory system and downloaded the update directly not thinking it would stop me from downloading again.
I had to get a larger memory chip because the program would not let me do it to a chip not large enough to hold all the info,
and now when I try to download the update it won't do it message says download maps up to date.
Also My WEBUPDATER was missing. I went to the Garmin website and downloaded it to my computer...now how the heck do I get all of this info to the Memory card? Is a complete system clear able to do it and how do I go about it?
Can you assist me in doing all this correctly?
Would like to save all the address go to's if possible.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Did you download the program labeled Garmin Express?

ON your nuvi, tap tools, settings, map, map info. Please tell me what is displayed here.