Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

How do I avoid traffic tickets I want upgrade my gps

Customer Question

how do I avoid traffic tickets I want upgrade my gps
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of the issue you may be having with traffic tickets.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the device you are working with?
2) The AGE of the device?
3) Exactly what kind of "traffic tickets" are you concerned about?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nuvi2595LMT,GPS,NA,Refurb. 010-N1002-01
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again and thanks for that model number.

Unfortunately, I don't have an available phone to be able to call you, but we can continue here - at no additional cost.

If that will work for you, please let me know:

2) The AGE of the device?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All i want to no how to upgrade my gps that i want get a taffic tickets
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I understand. That is why I asked about WHAT KIND of traffic tickets you were concerned about.

I mention that because about the only "features" ANY GPS can have that is related to "traffic tickets" are 1) Speed Limit display for most major roads, and 2) some "red light & speed cameras".

So can you tell me what kind of traffic tickets you are concerned about?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I didn't see a response from my last post, but wanted to send the following before I take an afternoon/evening break.

If you are actually referring to "Traffic DATA" - instead of "Traffic TICKET", you can get the latest traffic database updates for the device by getting a program called Garmin Express installed onto your computer, and then running the program and connecting your device to the computer - via the USB cable that should have come in the package. You can get Garmin Express at the following link. There should even be a video on that page to show you how to get started with that program.

http://www.garmin.com/express

Now if you were looking for the "Red Light & Speed Cameras" feature, that can be ADDED to the system, at the following link. By the way, this is a yearly subscription, and can be added once you have registered your device.

Click Here -->Red Light & Speed Cameras

NOTE: You should see a link or selection on that page to use a 30-day Trial, so you may want to do that FIRST - to see if this is the tool that works for what you want to do.

Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions or DETAILS for me about how you plan to use this device.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

(im)