Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

All i want to do is download to my nuvi auto navigator

Customer Question

all i want to do is download to my nuvi auto navigator updated maps for australia will pay for same i have never found it more difficult to do with all the itefering pestulence involved please could we do so its a 5 inch nuvi ser/no 1v1003494 its afew years old but great for me
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Download and install Garmin express from here: Click Here

Once installed and your Nuvi is connected to the computer it will detect it and show available updates.

This video shows how to do it: Click Here Let me know if you get stuck.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.