Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

If you are in w a im chasing two garmin units that must be

Customer Question

good morning if you are in w a im chasing two garmin units for cars that must be voice controlled are you able to help
re:Merv Edwards
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Note: I'm here in the US, where it is just evening, so "Good Evening"!

May I ask if you are looking for SPECIFIC recommendations for what Garmin units HAVE "voice control"?

If so, you can see a list of the models that have that, at the following Garmin Web page. If you don't see it, there is a left-hand columm on that page that allows you to "filter" units displayed by "feature", and I have selected "Voice-Activated" for this page.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/automotive/in-car-gps/voice-activated/cOnTheRoad-cAutomotive-atFILTER_FEATURE_SPEECHRECOGNITION_01-p1.html

If you don't see that filter already applied, just let me know and I can grab a screen shot to show the models that do have that feature (I see SIX listed).

Please let me know if that is what you are looking for, or if you have any other questions.

Cheers, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I have grabbed a screen shot and have included it below. You may have to click on it to see the image.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)