Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

My novi 760 was last updated 4/10/11 its number is 17A465311

Customer Question

my novi 760 was last updated 4/10/11 its number is ***** is there a current update and how much does it cost Thanks , Charlie
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Charlie & Welcome to Just Answer,

May I ask:

1) if your device is still in good condition and operates well - with the current maps?

2) What maps do you currently have installed (I believe it was originally loaded with All of North America)?

3) If you have an SD card installed in your device (to be able to hold the larger map files)?

4) If you have a USB cable that will allow you to connect the device to your computer?

5) Do you have a HIGH SPEED internet connection?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I didn't see a response back from my original questions about your device, but I wanted to send the following information before I have to sign off for the night.

There IS an update of maps for your device, assuming the maps are for North America. I have a link to the page where they can be ordered for download, and the cost I see right this moment is about $50.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/maps/map-updates/numaps-onetime/numaps-onetime-city-navigator-north-america-nt/prod143302_010-D0011-05.html

Please let me know if you have any more specific questions about these maps.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)