Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My Garmin 4212 shows a? current location. None of the

Customer Question

My Garmin 4212 shows a ? mark for my current location. None of the features works. I suspect the problem is the cable or the lead. It gets power. I'm thinking about changing out the cables, but before I do that, I would like to know what you think.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Before changing anything I would try a factory reset unfortunately this will remove all personal data but could fix the issue.

From the Home screen, select Configure > System > System> Reset.
Select OK to restore all factory settings or select Cancel.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.