Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How do I reset my numbers in the fit bit. had to replace the

Customer Question

how do I reset my numbers in the fit bit. had to replace the battery and lostall ths information...HELP
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanser.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you say you want to reset the numbers, what numbers do you mean? The miles, stops, minutes, etc?

You say you want to reset it ( clear it out ) then you say you lost all the information? Those are two conflicting statements.

Please clarify, and thank you.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The things it measures miles walks ,steps taken , and calories burned and more. I had set the goals I wanted to reach but it is gone...
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Understood. If you replaced the batteries.. It would have cleared everything out.

However, in your fitbit account online, everything should still be there. How were you accessing your fitbit account online. Through a phone, through a computer?