Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional
20508815

I have a Nuvi 1450, I was told my memory board was

Customer Question

I have a Nuvi 1450, I was told my memory board was "broken" can it be replaced or repaired
Category: GPS
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Unfortunately this is not something you can fix at home, it will need to be sent in to Garmin for repair/replacement, if under warranty there may not be a charge.

U.S.:(###) ###-####br />U.S. Toll-free:(###) ###-####br />Canada:(###) ###-####/p>

Support Hours

Mon–Thurs: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Central Time (Closed Holidays)

You will not be able to locate a board outside of them to replace yourself unless you find one someone has taken apart or is selling as/for parts such as on ebay.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.