Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My golf buddy world does not work Purchased a replacement

Customer Question

My golf buddy world does not work
Purchased a replacement battery and it still is broken
Can I get a replacement at a discounted price?
Dudley Kortright
The Villages , Florida ***@******.***
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Dudley, but unless your device is less then a year old , Gold buddy wont offer you any special discounts nor will they replace the unit.

If you would like, you and I can discuss the problem that golf buddy is having. We may not be able to fix it, but you never know till you try.

With that being said, Amazon sells a used Gold buddy world unit, one of the newer models. At a discount. http://amzn.to/1Kqbmpm

Or you can get a new device for 280$ http://amzn.to/1Kqc71Q

This second link is of interest. Amazon is unique in that they offer a 4 year drops and spills warranty for only 37$. 4 years!!

Amazons return and warranty policy is very lenient. You could accidentally run over the gold buddy with the golf cart. It could be flat as a pancake and amazon would replace it, for up to 4 years from the purchase date.

If you have further questions or concerns, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.