Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Can you help me plan a route on my garmin 62stc device?

Customer Question

can you help me plan a route on my garmin 62stc device?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I always find its a good idea to have a copy of the manual for reference. If you dont have a copy, you can get it here.

http://static.garmincdn.com/pumac/GPSMAP62_OM_EN.pdf

With that being said. I prefer to learn visually.. When you see something done its usually easier to understand it then if its written out.

The short video on this page shows you how to plan a multi point route. http://www.gpscity.com/videos/play/0OpQpdfcbcg

If you have any questions or run into further issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, were you able to plan a route or trip with the instructions I sent you?

If you were and all is well. Please remember to click one of the rating icons and submit. As currently my work history score shows that this issue is unsolved. Thank you~

Dustin S.