Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

My quarq power meter will not record to my Fenix 3. I paired

Customer Question

My quarq power meter will not record to my Fenix 3. I paired it.....it worked for about 30 seconds...then stopped.....The Fenix shows that it is connected but wont record cadence or power. I have re started the watch, and disconnected and reconnected the PM sensor
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.
What is the model of your Quarq power meter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
quatro MTB
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.
OK lets perform a self check. Back pedal a few times and we are looking for either one or two flashes of the LED to come on.
If you got one or two flashes of the LED then I would recommend changing your battery. The one to two flashes indicates it passes the self check. A weak battery will keep your device from remaining paired.
Also make sure your magnet is installed correctly and is clean. A dirty or improperly installed magnet will also cause these issues.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is no led
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry I may have misunderstood what model you have. GO to http://www.quarq.com/ and click the products tab. Tell me which product from that tab that you have.