Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

I have a Garmin S2 golf watch, it is not recognizing golf

Customer Question

I have a Garmin S2 golf watch, it is not recognizing golf courses when I try to start a round. I have in the past been able to get the course information for these courses.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You device may need a master reset, it seems its having issues getting a gps signal. To do this,

1. Power Approach off (Press and hold LIGHT/POWER button until device powers off)
  2. Press and hold DOWN
  3. Press LIGHT/POWER
  4. Release DOWN and LIGHT/POWER when screen displays Clear user data?
  5. Select Yes

Next I would update the approach software. To do that, download garmin express from http://software.garmin.com/en-US/express.html . Install the program and then connect your device to the computer and run the program. Follow the on screen instructions to update the unit.