Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

I purchased a garmin approach s2 feb. 2 and am very pleased

Customer Question

I purchased a garmin approach s2 feb. 2 and am very pleased with the watch, but one of the little pegs came out of the charging clip. can you helo me outwith this?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.
Your device comes with a one year warranty. It may include the clip as well as long as it wasn't damage by something you did and was a manufactures defect. To get warranty service, call(###) ###-####and request an RMA for the charging clip.
If it is not covered based on what you described to the RMA rep, then you can purchase a replacement here: http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-010-11961-00-Approach-Charging-Clip/dp/B00CC9V6J6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439734662&sr=8-1&keywords=approach+s2+charging+clip.