Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Downloaded new map from birdseye but edge 810 keeps giving

Customer Question

downloaded new map from birdseye for France but edge 810 keeps giving 'invalid jnx file' the new map (all previous map downloads were and are fine after re-loading). Cleared memory and rebuilt so error appears to be the new map file. Any suggestions?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you cleared the memory on the Edge, and rebuilt. Can you describe the process you used.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reset to factory settings and removed files from memory card
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Assuming you have more then one map installed on your device.

When you went through the reset and clear process. Did you try to load the broken " France Birdseye" map first, and test it before loading anything else?