Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I'm trying to find an installation manual Magellan SkyNav

Customer Question

I'm trying to find an installation manual for the Magellan SkyNav 5000 GPS. Any ideas?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Per your request, please click on the attachment website link below in order to download / view the installation / user guide for the Magellan SkyNav 5000 GPS model.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You sent me the User's Guide for the Magellan SkyNav 5000 GPS, I requested the Installation Manual or Guide. I am not satisfied as I specifically requested the Installation Manual. If you cannot produce the Installation Manual, I will contest the $29.00 payment.
I'm really sorry, I thought the installation manual and user guide are similar. I could not find it, so let me open the issue to other experts. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you for replying back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not received a response from another "expert" which tells me that your people are not able to come up with the reference I was requesting. Therefore I simply request that you send me a receipt indicating the $29.00 fee has been refunded to my credit card account.