Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My autopilot locks in turn position and goes in circles

Customer Question

Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What model of Autopilot are you using, name brand and model please. Thank you in advance for your replies~ Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
garmin tr-1 gold
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
It sounds to me like you have either orbit waypoint active, or youve hit the bent right or left arrow and the autopilot is circling. Hitting the straight arrow should take it out of either mode. For more information, refer to pages 24 and 26 and also reference page 28 and 29 ( in the manual) if you need to edit or change the settings for those or any other button. Here is a link to the manual http://static.garmincdn.com/pumac/TR-1GoldMarineAutopilot_TR-1GoldOwnersManual_906-2000-00_.pdf I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.