Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a garmin nuvi 3590 LM ..and I am trying to load some

Customer Question

I have a garmin nuvi 3590 LM ..and I am trying to load some books on it from audible..how do I do it?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Once we get the audible books onto your Garmin, this link will show you how to access and listen to them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFVu5n-cYVo Now, the trick is getting the book onto your garmin, in a readable format that the Garmin device can utilize. To do that, you first need to download an audio book in the right format. It must be in .aax format. If you go to this page, http://www.audible.com/t1/garmin?source_code=GARP0002AS060105 You can download a free book to test with. Once downloaded to your computer. We next need to connect the garmin nuvi device to your computer by its usb cord. Then, you need to go to start, computer, and open the garmin drive. Inside the garmin drive, locate the folder called " Audible" Now, copy and paste the audio book .aax file into that audible folder. Once its there. Disconnect the garmin and restart it. Then , refer to the first youtube link I sent you which shows you how to launch the book. if you have any further questions, let me know!! I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.