Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My Garmin nuvi 2707 screen goes dim to 20 percent. I went to

Customer Question

My Garmin nuvi 2707 screen goes dim to 20 percent. I went to display and changed clock time to automatic. I have it now charged into the wall. When I have it plugged into the car the red light comes on at where it's plugged into the lighter. It is still going back to dim in the house here plugged into the wall. Any suggestions?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. The way you described t he problem, its not clear if you are saying that the battery isnt charging properly. Or, if this is strictly a screen brightness issue. ( I think its the screen brightness youre talking about ) If so, lets try the following. When you are in the house and the screen is dim. Go into settings, display, color settings, and change it to daytime or nighttime instead of auto.. That should fix the brightness issue. If you cant find the settings, or if this doesnt work you are welcome to reply. ( And also, even if the above steps did work please send a response letting me know, so we can mark this issue as resolved) Thank you! I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.