Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I own a GARMIN GPS which I am ver happy with. I don't remember

Customer Question

I own a GARMIN GPS which I am ver happy with. I don't remember when I bought it. I Think hased( from what I can tell it is a NUVI1490) shortly after I purcshased the the lifetime maps, which I recieved a card for. My problem is I'm not sure how to update the maps. In the past years I've tried without sucess. so at this point I am trying this.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Download and install Garmin Express from here: Click HereThen to update with it connect your Garmin to the computer and follow the steps in this video: Click HereIf this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.