Engineer John C., Customer Service
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with vast GPS experience
23822421

WHERE IS THE CLOCK GARMIN 310XT GPS? YOU SAID EARLIER

Customer Question

WHERE IS THE CLOCK FOR MY GARMIN 310XT GPS? YOU SAID EARLIER THAT IT IN THE DATA FIELD, I FOUND THE TIME AND TIME ZONES BUT NO CLOCK.
Category: GPS
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi Different expert here may I have the full model # ***** your Garmin. I will help you;-)Tech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY I HAVE ANSWER YOU THREE TIMES I AM NOT 100% SATISFIED
Hi please contact customer support for that. I will also let them know about this. Have a nice evening. Also I, being a new tech on the case didn't see any of that.Tech Mike
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. Hit the Mode button to go to Settings, hit enter, select Run or Bike settings (whichever comes up, depends which mode the 310's in), go to Data Fields, select one of the four data pages (say the fourth one, Run 4).Hit enter to acknowledge the message, select the number of data fields (in this case, 1), hit enter again to acknowledge the message and select Time of Day as your option and hit enter to select it. Hit mode to exit, and hit mode again four times to go up to the main data screen.If you hit down a few times, you should come to the data page which will just show the Time of Day as the only item. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====