Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. GPS Expert.
23511658

My garmin 750 is not showing the airports. Only showing identifiers

Customer Question

My garmin 750 is not showing the airports. Only showing identifiers I manually input.
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. The chart layers that you have displayed will determine what information is visible.From the menu then select chart layers and select all to show all of them. If that does not help, please let me know along with any additional details you can provide. Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no chart layers on the menu. I need the answer fast.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is an aviation garmin 750. That answer is not correct.
I know that this is the aviation Garmin 750. There are in fact chart layers. I asked if you could please provide additional detail if this was not the answer to your problem. But you have not done that. Are you able to create a flight plan with a departure? If you are not referring to the charts, then I need to know where you are not seeing the airports that you expect to see.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I looked everywhere. I need specific instructions. Push menu, then push x and then x, etc. I am happy to pay if I am able to solve the problem. You did not provide enough information and I was sitting in the plane, master on, killing the battery.
I apologize. This communication format is not often the quickest. But I this will help. If you go to the pilots guide – and am providing a link to that – and then go to six – one which is section 6 system settings it shows you there everything step-by-step including with diagrams of the items on the screen. http://static.garmincdn.com/pumac/190-01007-03_0B_web.pdf