Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I HAVE A MAGELLAN ROADMATE 1700-LM, IT IS FULLY CHARGED AND

Customer Question

I HAVE A MAGELLAN ROADMATE 1700-LM, IT IS FULLY CHARGED AND CONNECTED TO MY PC WITH WIN-7 USB. I JUST DOWNLOADED CONTENT MANAGER, FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS, THERE IS A MESSAGE THAT UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE BUT NOTHING SHOWS UP IN THE SCREEN WHERE UPDATES ARE NORMALLY LISTED. THERE ARE NO UPDATES LISTED BUT THERE IS A MESSAGE AT TOP SHOWING THAT UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE.
MY UNIT IS REGISTERED, THE SN:0790002534855 WAS PURCHASED NEW BY ME AND STILL IN MY POSESSON, PRIOR UPDATES HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL OVER THE YEARSA SINCE I PURCHASED IT.
PRODUCT INFO SHOWS #09/01, BASEMAP VERSION SHOWS 43, DETAILED VERSION SHOWS 58 MODEL NAME SHOWS MAGELLAN ROADMATE, MODEL NO.SHOWS 1700, (HOWEVER IT IS A 1700_LM, SER. NO. IS 0790002534855. SOFTWARE VER. IS 4.94, HARDWARE VER. IS 01, CORE VERSION IS 0.58 AAA VER. DATA NOT FOUND, GPS FIRST FIX DATA NOT FOUND, AT TOP GEOGRAPHIC IS US48,AK,HI,PR,CAN.. EULA IS SHOWING.
CAN YOU CALL ME AT ********, OR EMAIL ME AT *******,
I AM NOT USING THE CARD WITH MAP OD IRELAND ON IT.
I DO HAVE AN EXTRA MINI SD IF NEEDED. THANKS GALE *************
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do I enter new password???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are we connected?? I am just sitting here waiting for something, I am not sure what, is that all that is expected of me?? I got a password ***** do not know where to enter it?? gale
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
lets upgrade this to where you fix my problem online, this is boring me to death. thanks
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean it shows update is available, but it is not showing the update icon / link?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you