Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Will a garmin glo work with a wifi only I pad air ?

Customer Question

Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To answer your question , once you download and install the Garmin navigation app for the Glo, this one. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/navigon-usa/id384680007?mt=8 And then, after you pair the Glo device with your ipad via bluetooth. The ipad does not need an active internet connection to use the Glo. Just make sure you are connected to internet and wifi when you are setting it up, updating the app, and connecting the receiver. After the initial setup. The Glo works like any other Garmin device, no internet required. If you have further questions or concerns, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello again.
I See that you reviewed my reply on the fifth but never responded.
Did you have further questions or need further assistance? If you do need further assistance please respond.
Other wise, please remember to return and click and submit a rating. ( click on of the the star icons on this page) so we can mark this issue as resolved.
Thank you,
Dustin S.