Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Fire Dept. has a Garmin RINO 655T that will not turn on. swap

Customer Question

Fire Dept. has a Garmin RINO 655T that will not turn on. swap battery still the same. This unit is only a couple years old
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to asisst you. The unit cannot charge from USB.. It has to charge using its AC adapter. And if you changed the battery and it still isnt charging or turning on. Then your AC adapter must be the issue. YOu can replace the charger with an OEm charger here.. ( orignal ) http://amzn.to/1gcOKwF If you have further questions, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.