Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

How do I clear all direction that have saved? Read more: http://www.j

Customer Question

How do I clear all direction that have saved?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What model is this?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
..
What model is this?
..
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
I can not and will not call you, I may need to send you pictures, videos, or links. I can not do that over the phone. You need to reply here as well do not open duplicate questions. Please let me know what model this is for.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel my membership
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
I have sent this to customer service.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
...
What model is this?
...