Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Sijad.

Customer Question

Hi Sijad.
Hello
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know how to view the driving history for a certain date on a garmin on my mac computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Whether or not I can help you find that history, will depend on the model of Garmin that you have. Not all of the devices have that feature. So to start with, please send me the full name brand and model number of your Garmin device. Also, I need to know what osx your mac is running, here is how to check. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Justin. We had an emergency situation and had to find somebody. Your reply came too late. I was led to believe this was a live chat before I paid for it.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Normally, it would have been a live chat, or phone call, remote support, email. Whatever you asked for. When you requested Sijad personally , that locked this question to the expert you requested for a set amount of time. ( as our system tries to respect when a client requests to work with someone specifically) In the future if you want immediate assistance, I suggest not requesting anyone specifically, that way the experts on duty at the time have free reign to pick up the question and assist you. Since you received no assistance, the link below may be of interest to you. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund If you have further questions, let me know. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Dustin.