Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Looking by step instructions in trip consisting

Customer Question

Looking for step by step instructions for putting in trip consisting of several stops and saving them. I have a nuvi 2598 LMT. Please help.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the issue you are having with your GPS.
I have a link to a video (below) that shows how to use the "trip planner" for a similar device.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXSc5HC2udk
The MAIN difference between the shown device and the Nuvi 2698 is HOW you start the Trip Planner. In the 2598, you should be able to select APPS, and then Trip Planner (vs. TOOLS then Trip planner - in the video).
Please give that a look and see if you can create a trip in a similar way on your own device.
NOTE: You should be able to "search" and SAVE your stops at ANY time before you plan the trip, and then use the FAVORITES selection when ADDING stops to a particular trip.
Please let me know your results or if you have more questions.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)