Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

My garmin s2 will not pick up any courses any more. It finds

Customer Question

My garmin s2 will not pick up any courses any more. It finds the satellite but says no course found. It is 2 years old and has worked great up until now.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Ive encountered this issue multiple times before and most of the time it can be solved without having to send the device in, or purchase anything. To get started I need to ask you a few questions. What type of computer you're using. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.Have you tried this hard reset method already? http://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/case.faces?caseId=%7B59f1c120-4416-11e0-c104-000000000000%7DIf the hard reset method above doesnt fix the issue. What type of help do you prefer. We have our standard written communication, or our Phone + Screen sharing remote support, where I can connect to your computer from here, download and install the garmin updater program and try to reinstall the maps / course and software on the Garmin device in person I look forward to your response. Dustin S.