Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a Navigon 7100, that I would like to update the Gps.

Customer Question

I have a Navigon 7100, that I would like to update the Gps. I have misplaced any sign in .data and passwords
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
If you cannot recall the email address you signed up with, you can go to this link
https://www.navigon.com/portal/int/mynavigon/login.html?uri=/int/mynavigon/index.html
And on the lower right you can sign up for a new account with Navigon. Once signed up. To update the software , or maps. You need to download the Navigon fresh program and install it ( on your computer )
The page below discusses how to do so, including tutorials and videos if needed.
http://www.navigon.com/portal/us/kundenservice/faq.html?id=399&content_identifier=faq&page=1
Once you have installed the software and connected your navigon to your computer via its usb cord. you can then use the Navigon software to download, purchase and install updates.
If you run into any issues, or have further questions please reply here and I will assist you further as needed.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.