Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I own a garmin GPSmap60CSx. i am a white water canoist and

Customer Question

i own a garmin GPSmap60CSx. i am a white water canoist and use for white water trips for about 3 years with no trouble trough swamps etc. This year(one week ago) on a rather quick swamp, water got under the display glass and then it quick working. Will you replace it or can you fix it?
BYRON
*****************
Category: GPS
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Garmin.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM NOT SURE WHY THIS IS A QUESTION SINCE I IDENTIFIED A GARMIN GPS UNIT. SINCE YOU ARE NOT FROM THIS COMPANY I HAVE NO NEED OF YOUR SERVICES. PLEASE CANCELL MY SUBSCRIPTION TO "JUST ANSWER" SINCERELY ***** *****