Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

I have had my gps golfbuddy years and have only updated

Customer Question

I have had my gps golfbuddy for 2 years and have only updated it once. Since updating the first time, I have changed my email address and don't remember my original ID and password. I have registered under a new ID and password ***** when I try to log on, I am told that this golfbuddy is already registered to another user. Can you please try to assist?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You will have to attempt to reset the password ***** your account which you do via your computer on my link below.
http://shop.gpsgolfbuddy.eu/uk/customer/account/forgotpassword/
Once done, use this password ***** your old email address to sign into your account.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you