Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Where can I find someone to replace my battery forerunner 110

Customer Question

where can I find someone to replace my battery forerunner 110 St, Catharines, Ontario Canada
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
In Ontario, Garmin Forerunner 'watches' can be repaired by Garmin Canada, obviously.
In Canada, though, Garmin device repair is usually done by Raytech:
http://www.raytech.ca/en/services/repair_service.asp
But keep in mind, if your Forerunner is less than 1 year old, measured from date-of-purchase, you can send it to Garmin for warranty repair - for free.
I know a battery replacement seems simple. But you may have to send out the device rather than take it to a shop - as you have gathered already by trying, I take it.
To get an idea of Garmin authorized repair locations in your area, call Garmin (during something like normal weekday business hours) at
1-***-***-****
(Unfortunately that's all I can offer in the way of information, unless you would want to drive into the USA with the Forerunner... but even so, all the listed Garmin authorized locations in New York state are within 50 miles of New York.)