Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have lifetime support. I just downloaded a map update for

Customer Question

I have lifetime support. I just downloaded a map update for Eastern part of US.
My doctor's address in a new development which now exist more than a year is not coming up on my Garmin Nuvi. It's: 2 Westchester Park Drive, White Plains, NY.
Westchester Avenue is listed but not the above address. Why is that?
George ********************
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
When I go to Google Maps with that address, I find that it is readily found and is in White Plains and is indeed 'Westchester Park Drive'.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/2+Westchester+Park+Dr,+White+Plains,[email protected],-73.7261416,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c296931b833cdb:0xb0d409e905db8c69
is the URL, for your reference.
I notice that 'Westchester Avenue' is the street that Westchester Park Drive branches off of.
I suspect your map update was not complete enough, or not up-to-date enough, to include the branch street in question.
How 'new' is the new update in question, that has this incomplete data in it?
And, do the 'new' maps actually look like the Google Maps version ? (Cite: URL mentioned above.)