Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. GPS Expert.
23511658

I have a magellan roadmate 3411 IT will turn on and then cancel

Customer Question

I have a magellan roadmate 3411 IT will turn on and then cancel screen goes blank
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cncel I will discard gps
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Please try to reset the GPS by starting it up while holding your thumb on one of the bottom corners of the screen. Do this until it starts up and it should ask you if you would like to do a reset. Confirm and allow it to reset. If it doesn't get that far, then there may be something wrong with the hardware that's preventing it from working properly. You can also try plugging it into your computer and updating from the Magellan site, but I suspect if it doesn't boot up, that will not be an option. Please let me know what happens when you boot up with your finger on the bottom corner and we can go from there. Mike