Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

My cord broke on my garmin in the car unable

Customer Question

My cord broke on my garmin in the car unable to charge device so i baught a gtm receiver they didnt have normal cirdenroutearound australua thegarminkeeps turning off itsaysthere is 100% batterybut it warns it us going to switch off stsys on for max 5 minutes each time everything ekse is working finecan I change the settings so it will stsy on please advice email XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or phone me on XXXXXXXXXX need help to sortitout
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model Garmin is it?
.