rv007
rv007, Engineer
Experience:  Garmin Design Engineer
15873252

I have several GPS instruments, some just purchased, others

Customer Question

I have several GPS instruments, some just purchased, others that have been in service..
My problem is that I have no e-mail address.. there doesn't seem to be a way I can"t regester or update maps evev though they came with lifetime updates.. would also like to gain axcess to the garmin garage.
name:**********************
Category: GPS
Expert:  rv007 replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Each GPS with lifetime maps will need to be registered, if quite old you would have registered them on www.mygarmin.com. If you don't have access to them on any of the garmin sites you will not be able to do a free update I'm afraid...
Your only other option is to try registering them now, they may not have ever been registered before so you can register them now. If they have been registered before then there is little you can do other than to call Garmin and plead your case to transfer the registration... They will then check them against a stolen register and if clear may do this for you...