Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional
20508815

External speaker connection on aera 560 needs to be replaced.

Customer Question

external speaker connection on aera 560 needs to be replaced. How do I get at it
Category: GPS
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
The external audio/speaker port is internally soldered to the board and can easily be damaged if one does not have good soldering experience. The covers need to be separated of which sometimes screws can be hidden under labels as well. Know that this may be covered under the factory warranty and that you may be better off letting the manufacture or a good electronics shop make the repair.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.