Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I purchased a garmin gps at xmas i tried it out and worked

Customer Question

I purchased a garmin gps at xmas i tried it out and worked fine, except it gave me routs to I 95 AND 91 but i donot drive the thruway, I only drive the merritt pkywy in ct. so i wish to purchase a gps that will give me directions to the merritt and also th ct thruway. my friend who also has a garmin gps tried to get directions on the merritt but could not get it on his either. i would like to purchase a gps that will give me both options.if you have a product I would need a number for this garmin product and i will return the one that i purchased. please contact me at my E Mail Address ************* OR I can contact you with a telephone number.
Thank You
Rose
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
To start with, can you tell me the full model number of your garmin.
Such as a Nuvi 55 , or Nuvi 2495 lmt or Garmin Dezl 650 ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I signed off before you answered my question, I did not want to be charged $19.00 for an un answered question. also want a refund for incomplete information. e mail address raproto @ opt on line .net. and a refund on my visa. thank you dustin.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. Before I could answer your question, I needed to know the full name brand and model of your device.
I did not want to provide incorrect information.
Since you have requested a refund. Please see the link below.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund
Thank you,
Dustin S.