Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Alpha 100 quit working from transmitter to collar. they both are on bu

Customer Question

alpha 100 quit working from transmitter to collar. they both are on but it won't show me on screen information such as direction
distance, sound and dog name. It was working this morning and when I turned it back on again it fails to register. I have removed the battery and put back in and it still doesn't work. It shows the dogs name in a green bar at the top of the screen and the compass moves a little like it is searching for collar and the screen below is blank
Category: GPS
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your alpha 100 collar system?
When did you start having this trouble?
And is there any signs of life from either the collar or the transmitter, please explain.