Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I typed in the address of my final destination. However, when

Customer Question

I typed in the address of my final destination. However, when I hit "go", Garmin apparently looked for what it thought was the destination address. I didn't notice that it had selected an address from a history file so I just followed the instructions blindly. When I arrived at the Garmin address, I was nearly 20 miles in the wrong direction. When I typed in the desired address I noticed that another address was continually selected.
What is going on?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. Now..can you give me the address so that I can look it up on my Garmin and see if I get the same result?