Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have not been able to register my new Garmin Nuvi 3597.

Customer Question

I have not been able to register my new Garmin Nuvi 3597. The language is ???? I need English, but I need to be able to register my email address. Totally confused.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.You can register it using Garmin Express from here: Click HereAs for changing the language on the Nuvi follow these steps: Touch the Toolbox or wrench icon on the screen with the Magnifying Glass and Map iconsTouch the Wrench icon in the top left cornerSkip this step on some devicesTouch the Red Lips icon, Lips icon, or Orange bubbleTouch the silver or gray box on the right side of the screenIf the device does not have boxes, touch the second optionTouch the Up Arrow until you find the desired languageTouch the desired languageTouch OKTouch and hold the Back arrow to return to the main menuIf this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.